Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the ongoing NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Jv scholarship programme for masters students in Nigeria. The scholarship scheme is eligible to those already running their masters programme in any Nigerian recognised institution. other details on how to apply for this scholarship is listed below.
About NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship scheme
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites applications from Nigerians who are looking to pursue a Postgraduate degree program in any Nigerian Higher Institution.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship worth
This scholarship program applies to tuition, books, accommodation, living expenses for selected one-year course of study.
Nigeria, Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
Eligible Field Of Study
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
- Applicants Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Applicants Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Application Requirement: The following are required during application:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, International passport, National Identity card)
Method of application
Application is online, click on the below link to start application
Application Deadline: 20th July 2018
Visit The Official Website For More Information