NNPC/Total Scholarship Test Experience– For candidates who partook in the just concluded 2018 NNPC/Total Scholarship Test today, December 1st, 2018, this is an opportunity for you to share your experiences.
We would like you to share your experiences concerning the conduct of the test today. Let us know how well you wrote.
- What was the verification process like?
- How well you wrote?
- Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
- Was it the same set of questions for every candidates and were the questions arranged in the same manner for all the candidates?
- How many sections in all (if yes mention them)?
- How many questions were asked in each of the section?
- Was the time enough for you?
- Did the system shut down automatically (for those whose time finished before they were able to finish)?
- Was there any technical issue you encountered during the test?
- Which question can your remember?
- Were you allowed to use calculator?
- Jump to comment box
Answering any of the above questions will be highly useful to your younger ones who might be opportune to sit for NNPC/Total Scholarship Test next year comes 2019. It is also part of our responsibility to keep our users engaged.