We are please to announce to you the commencement 2019 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship application Program for undergraduates who are seeking to undergo a compulsory 3 months, 6 months and 1 year IT/SIWES program. Therefore, offline application are hereby invited form qualified students for this 2019 summer Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program.
About the Addax Company
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited, (APDNL) is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the highest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide
As part of its commitment to the development of young professionals, APDNL is providing opportunities for bright and Intelligent undergraduates for its annual Summer Internship
About 2019 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program
Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program Covers the following disciplines
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Business Management
- International Management
Requirement for Addax Internship Program 2019
2019 Addax Internship Eligibility Criteria
The 2019 Addax Internship Program is Open to the following:
- Engineering and GeoSciences Disciplines- Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Geology and Geophysics
- Social Sciences Disciplines – Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Law, International Management etc.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Completion of 2nd year of University degree program . (Final year students are NOT eligible for this program).
- Meet other selection criteria as required for the program.
How to Apply for 2019 Addax Internship/IT Program
We have received information that Addax Petroleum is now accepting undergraduate internship applications for the first batch. The details of the email is yet to be confirmed as subscribers are finding it hard to apply through the provided email address. You are therefore advised to submit the application manually at the venue
Interested candidate should submit the following document;
- Curriculum Vitae
- Siwes Letter
- Copy of ID
- Handwritten application Letter
- transcripts of academic results (Optional) To any Addax Petroleum offices Nationwide.
Application Deadline: Application are expected to be submitted no later that 3 months before the proposed start date.