Applications are invited from qualified Africans for the ongoing Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) at Wageningen University, Netherlands.
About the Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP)
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen, Netherlands.
Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: Africa
Value Of Scholarships for The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP)
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Eligibility Criteria for The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP)
- Applicants must be Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be Admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
How To Apply: To participate in this program, send the ASP application form and a reference letter to email@example.com.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the ASP application form.
- The reference letter should preferably originate from an African University which has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University within the last three years.
- Be sure that the contact details of the reference are included.
Visit The Official Website For More Information