Application is now ongoing for 2019 Julius Berger Internship program (Undergraduate & Graduate). Therefore all qualified candidates are hereby invited for application for 2019 Julius Berger Internship/Siwes/IT program. The 2019 Julius Berger Internship is highly recommended for Civil Engineering students as it is an added advantage.
Internship Location: Abuja/Akwa Ibom (Uyo)
Brief About Julius Berger
Julius Berger is a Nigerian construction company, headquartered in Abuja, with additional permanent locations in Lagos and Uyo.
From Julius Berger’s Desk: We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
2019 Julius Berger Students Internship Program
Duration of Internship: 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
Deadline : Not yet be announce
- We offer students of the Engineering and civil engineering degree program (specialization: civil engineering and road construction / infrastructure and building construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
Requirements/ Criteria for 2019 Julius Berger Internship Program
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester/4th Year) or Master’s degree program
- All Engineering students can apply, but being a civil engineering student is an added advantage.
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams.
Benefits/Offer for Julius Berger Internship
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Documents Required for Julius Berger Internship 2019
Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents;
- Cover Letter
- Certificates(if any/for masters and post Graduates).
Your Cover letter should contain your;
- official name
- School and Course of study
- Registration Number
- year of Study
- Duration of Internship
- Phone number and
- your correct Email address.
How to Apply for Julius Berger Internship 2019
Interested and suitably qualified candidates SHOULD APPLY HERE : Click Here to Apply