This is to announce the commencement of 2019 Schlumberger Student/undergraduate internship/Siwes/Industrial Training program. Therefore, applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for the ongoing 2019 schlumbrger internship/IT application process. Pls note that all application processes for schlumberger internship for 2019 is done on the official website.
About 2019 Schlumberger internship/IT Program
The 2019 schlumberger internship offer a unique insight to see whether your career with them is right for you. whether you are considering a field based role, an internship in one of our research, engineering, manufacturing and sustaining centers or an office-based geosciences, petrotechnical or business support role, you will be expected to make a real contribution to the company.
2019 Schlumberger Internship/IT Application Consideration
We only consider online applications, no other form of application will be considered or responded to. To ensure fair treatment of all applications, we only consider applicants who apply for a specific internship on our dedicated website. Hence, no manual application will be accepted.
How to apply for the 2019 schlumberger internship Program
ALL CANDIDATES LOOKING FOR A JOB AND STUDENTS LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP: Use this process to apply and submit your resume.
- Click on “Register” (careers web site).
- Complete the form with your name, e-mail address, and experience level in either “Experienced Professionals” or “Students and Recent Graduates” according to your situation.
- A link will be sent to the e-mail address provided – you must click on this link (or copy and paste it into your browser) to complete your registration.
- The link takes you to a page where you can set up your password.
- Then you can log onto the site, go to “Experienced Professionals” or “Students and Recent Graduates.” See what interests you and submit your application.
When your candidate profile is created, and you apply for a job or internship, you will receive an email confirming the application has been registered, and you will be provided with an Applicant ID number.
What do we assess
we have a reputation for employing only the best candidates, so our assessment process is designed to be challenging. We want to understand
- if your personality fits our culture
- how technical and hands-on you are
- whether you work well as part of a team
- how you behave under pressure
- your approach to solving problems
- how much determination you demonstrate to get work done
- whether you prefer to work indoors or outdoors
- your approach to change
A few tips for the 2018 schlumberger internship application:
- Your username is the e-mail address you provided when registering.
- Go to “Forgot Your Password?” by following the login link if you forget your password, enter your username and we will e-mail you a reminder.
- Jobs and internship programs are listed on the careers.slb.com web page.
Once registered, your resume will be reviewed by the recruiting team. You will be contacted for the position that meets your qualifications and our needs.
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
Beware – recruitment scams on the increase!
- Fraudsters pretending to represent Schlumberger are sending e-mails, letters and texts offering employment to prospective employees. These offers often look legitimate and include job description, salary, and benefit details.
- These fraudsters then ask for payment to obtain visas or to process immigration documents.
- We never ask for payment to process documents, we never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas, and we never ask you to pay costs.
- Never send money or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Schlumberger, and never reply to an email address that does not end in @slb.com.