UNICAF offers you the opportunity to study in one of UK’s largest universities, the University of South Wales, with up to 80% of tuition fees covered by a scholarship. UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available today. With the financial support of a UNICAF scholarship and by utilising the UNICAF state-of-the-art digital learning platform, students in sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world, can have access to internationally recognised higher education.
UNICAF partners with the University of South Wales in the UK, the University of Nicosia in Europe and Unicaf University in Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and post graduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents.
Over 35 million USD worth of scholarships have been awarded to eligible students so far.
Why Study with UNICAF?
- · Low Cost – through the UNICAF Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees
- · Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree from established UNICAF partner universities
- · Easy Access – you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art, very easy to navigate, UNICAF digital platform
- · Easy Registration – you apply, receive admission and a UNICAF scholarship, (if eligible), and commence your studies.
- · And as an extra bonus, every registered student receives a FREE Windows 10 tablet, upon payment of the required deposit.
To apply, Click HERE