ipNX NYSC, Pre-Service & Undergraduates I.T Internship – Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate waiting for you service time? Do you wish to keep your self busy prior to your service? Now find this opportunity worthy. Applications are currently ongoing for an internship program at ipNX Ltd for undergraduate and postgraduate.
About the company
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication, and entertainment services.
Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers
Job ID: 18
About the Job/Intership program
- The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor to you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required from the tasks.
Expected Key Results:
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
Demonstrate (Key competencies):
- This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- CGPA ( 2:50 minimum)/BSC(2:2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Aug 22, 2018