Are you an undergraduates seeking for an internship opportunities to explore with career field in Multimedia design? Do you have passion for Multimedia design such as Graphics Design, Motion Graphics, Video Editing, 3D Animations, Photography, Online Marketing? Now this post got you covered. Ultra Media Solutions is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Multimedia design internship programme.
Ultra Media Solutions is a creative multi-media company that specializes in result-driven web and multimedia solutions for businesses and individuals interested in superior service delivery with core of our operation revolving around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Training Services.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Multimedia Design Internship
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in Multimedia Designs career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff of other departments which further helps to widen your career horizon.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the multimedia design and is only for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
- Selected Interns chosen will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (off Allen Avenue/Opebi), Lagos
- Breakdown of Training Package Available for Selected Interns:
- Graphics Design
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
- 3D Animations
- Online Marketing
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications:
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Functioning laptop to work!
The Multimedia Internship Programme Runs Into Two Phases
- 8- weeks of rigorous practical training, practical exercises, live projects coordination, team projects and presentations, and examinations. Candidates initially selected will be given a two-month intensive training, practical and real-time applications and projects daily monitoring by senior experts.
- After the initial two-month training, exams will be set in order to finally select creative, innovative and dynamic candidates who will work with the organisation on full time basis with remuneration attached.
The programme can ONLY accommodate specific number of Interns and the internship training programme is absolutely FREE
Benefits Of Internship
- After a brief period intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and with subject line: Information Technology Support Internship – Multimedia Designs
- You will be provided FAST SPEED UNLIMITED Internet to work with in the Office
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews