2019 Chevron Internship Screening Test Date – Confirmed notification just reached us that Chevron Internship have contacted/shortlisted and invites candidates whose application were considered successful in the last concluded 2019 Chevron Internship Application for 2019 Chevron internship screening test. All candidates who applied for the internship position at chevron are advise to check their emails for this update and to verify if he/she is shortlisted. Recall that the screening test is for January to June Chevron internship batch.
Recommended: Get Chevron Internship Past Questions for Free
Below is the sample of mail sent to successful candidates
Further to your application for the Internship Program with Chevron Nigeria Limited, you have been invited for an aptitude test which forms part of the selection process.
This test will be administered electronically, kindly ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this e-mail and a print out from FOT http://candidate.fot.com.ng
NOTE: You MUST UPLOAD a copy of your passport before printing from FOT.
Kindly Check you email for your test date, time, venue, username and password.
Chevron Internship General Test Instructions
When you arrive, checks will be conducted for prohibited items at the gate of the test venue and entrance into the test hall.
When you are cleared from the gate, you are required to do a quick biometric registration and candidates are advised to dress presentably as pictures taken during biometric registration are made available to the client.
- The systems have been checked to ensure that no problem arises. If you face any challenges, please inform the invigilator by signaling and you will be attended to.
- DO NOT click “Take test” until you are instructed to do so.
- The test is timed.
- You are expected to read and follow the instructions CAREFULLY.
- At the end of the test, ensure that you get an “Assessment Sent Successfully” message; otherwise, inform the invigilator by signaling.
- If you have a documented disability or medical condition, reasonable adjustments could be made to the testing process. Please, signify and you will be given appropriate consideration.
- Any candidate found behaving in an improper manner WILL be disqualified and possibly, banned from writing any Dragnet Test.
- You are not allowed to copy, print or reproduce any test materials. Test materials are protected by copyright and other laws and publishers are likely to prosecute people who infringe their intellectual property rights.
- Rough work should not be taken out of the test room at the conclusion of the test.