The flexibility of online jobs such as virtual freelance enables you work as much as you want and earn as much as you want legitimately.
One of the most flexible and rewarding online jobs you can do from your home today is to work as a virtual freelancer on iProo. You do not require any particular degree or years of experience.
All you need is basic knowledge in any field, your commitment and the willingness to help others with the information and requests they seek via iProo.
Andy Hoffman sharing insights on iProo
iProo is a trusted and reliable online resourcery for individuals who could search for information and leverage on this information to get paid.
No need to chase people around for payment as you will be working directly with iProo while they pay you within 24hrs of executing a job.
While this presents a tremendous opportunity for you to provide advisory services or engage in special tasks for people on a specific subject which matches your interest – It doesn’t require you to be an expert.
Below are some areas you can render a freelance service on:-
• Health, Nutrition & Fitness
• Visual Arts & Designs
• Real Estate & Properties
• Public & Social Services
• Business Planning & Management
• Financial Advisory & Budgeting
• Marketing, Promotions & Advertising
• Web programming
• Legal Services & Documentation
• Creative writing, Proof-reading & Editing
• Mobile Advertising, SEO & Web Analytics
• General Consultancy Services…and so on.
Before you can join iProo as a virtual freelancer using the sign up link you will find in this article, here are the 4 basic things you need to have:-
• A valid email address (for vital updates)
• A Nigerian Bank account (for you to receive payments)
• A once-in-a-lifetime membership verification fee of $3 or N920
• An active mobile line (for instant mobile prompts on jobs/gigs to be executed).
You can sign up on iProo today as a virtual freelancer by visiting www.iproo.net
Verified freelancers also enjoy the exclusive benefit of obtaining a support fund via iProo Turf.
Join our 2019 International Scholarship Whatsapp Group for Questions and Updates.