Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates of Delta State origin for registration in the 2018 Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Undergraduate Bursary Award.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
Recommended: Check Other Scholarship for Delta indegines
Requirements for Registration
The following documents are required to be uploaded online:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2018.
How to apply for DESOPADEC Bursary Program
All qualified candidates should use the Click Here to Start Application online.