Imperial College, UK invites candidates for the ongoing 2019 Future Leaders Scholarship Program which is provided to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at Imperial College, UK. Candidates who meet and possessed the required documents listed below are advice to apply for this 2019 Future Leaders Scholarship Program.
2019 Future Leaders Scholarship Program Worth & Duration
This scholarship program is worth £52,000 and it is durable for one year. The scholarship will be awarded to applicants with outstanding leadership potential.
Application Deadline for 2019 Future Leaders Scholarship Program:
- 25th January 2019
- 15th March 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility Criteria for 2019 Future Leaders Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Imperial college, UK.
- Applicants must have excellent results in previous educational programs.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement.
How to Apply for 2019 Future Leaders Scholarship Program
Interested applicants who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 for the first decision committee or 15 March 2019 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to email@example.com by 25 January 2019 or 15 March 2019. Emails should state ‘Future Leaders Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.” (700 words maximum)
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Join our 2019 International Scholarship Whatsapp Group for Questions and Updates.