Human Leadership Resources – Our client operating in the Oil and Gas midstream sector as a consortium of multinational companies with the main operational focus of distributing petroleum refined products across member states, is currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Finance Control Manager
2.) Deputy Manager, External Relations
3.) Security Manager
- We are looking for candidates with unusual mix of experience, technical abilities and business bahaviours. If you think you are the best for this job, please apply.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Development of Policies, Procedures and Controls – For the invoicing of customers, managing receivables, inventory, company fixed assets, administration of financial systems and the company’s Tax exposure.
- Provision of Financial reports for Management Information – Monthly management accounts and reports, quarterly review of corporate financial performance against budget, and preparation of annual statutory financial statements in accordance with IPA, IFRS, SHA, Companies Code.
- Coordination of Key Financial Activities for Management Decision making and efficient Implementation of Financial Systems – Preparation of annual budgets, financial forecasts for business planning, annual external financial audits, filing and implementation of audited financial statements, managing month end processes, administering the financial management system (SUN) and interface with other corporate software, manage accounts payable statutory tax obligations in all 4 countries (stated below) as well as supervise monthly payroll.
- People Management and Organization – Supervise, develop and mentor team members to ensure the maximization of their potential, maintaining a scorecard of Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s for measuring the performance of the Finance Controls department as well as that individual team members.
Key Competencies Required
- At least a First degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or the Sciences, with relevant accounting certification (CIMA, ACCA, ICA, ICAN). Possession of an MBA degree will be an advantage.
- 15+ years’ posts-graduation experience, five (5) of which should have been in a finance
- controls environment at senior manager level.
- knowledge of Accounting Controls, Business Planning, Finance systems and Commercial contract agreements.
- Skills in the provision of governance advice, recommending developing and implementing risk management and internal Control system.
- Knowledge of financial and treasury risk management
- Skills in Business rationale, Finance objective and governance
- Knowledge of Accounting policies and standards
- Knowledge of Accounting software and IT Applications.
- Knowledge of taxation in Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Ghana
- Ability to speak basic French would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This job is open to applicants from Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Ghana.