Leron Concepts Ltd ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Farm Supervisor .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Identify plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers. Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Direct and monitor the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
- Set up and operate irrigation equipment. Clear and maintain irrigation ditches.
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Forward Planning
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- organizing sales and purchases of farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
- handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
READ ALSO: GTBank Addresses Job Applicants On Alleged Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees Circulated Online
- Minimum of OND with not less than 3 years of farm experience. For farm supervisors, minimum of SSCELC.
- All applicants must have the ability to follow given instruction.
To Apply, CLICK HERE