MainOne Cable Nigeria 2019 Graduate Trainee Program – MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Type: Permanent
- Bright Minds Graduate Trainee Program
- MainOne seeks to recruit smart, young, vibrant Nigerian graduates into its prestigious Graduate Trainee Scheme. Our ideal candidate should be a Game Changer with a Terrific mindset, passionate about building a career in telecoms and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications provider of choice.
- Our Graduate Trainee program is a 3-month intensive experience designed to provide an opportunity for training and exposure to the technical and commercial management of Managed Network and Cloud services. The program combines classroom, technical and professional training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne, followed with hands on training for successful candidates.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
The preferred candidate should possess:
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper Engineering degree
- 0 – 3 years’ work experience post-NYSC
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSE Azure, AWS Solutions Architect and/or a relevant post graduate degree would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence.
Demand on the Job
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working skills.
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria 2019 Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply