Nimbles Engineering Internship Programme: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Internship and ICT Programme at Nimbles Engineering Company Limited Nationwide. Students seeking for place to undergo Industrial Training are hereby advice to apply for this Nimbles Engineering Students Internship.
About Nimbles Engineering Company Limited
Nimbles Engineering Company Limited is a technologically driven company, registered under Companies and Allied Matters Act and other relevant regulatory bodies in Nigeria . It was incorporated to Private Limited Company in 2016. The company is promoted by vibrant, young and experienced techno-entrepreneurs and Engineers. Our expertise are in the area of Home Automation which include the use of remote monitoring system to control the home and Industrial Automation(develop, design, program, simulate, test and monitor automated machinery like processing, packaging and sorting machines), Electrical Engineering for domestic use It also includes procurement, installation and commissioning of machines for industrial purposes. Security technology, ICT and Training. We offer also Basic and Advance Training in Automation, Electrical and IT.
Before you continue, Check top companies accepting IT placement in Nigeria
About the Nimbles Engineering internship Programme
- The programme provides hands-on work experience needed to excel in their choosen fields, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Bridge the gap between classroom and the industry
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area.
We are offering students in Nigeria Higher Institutions of learning the opportunity to gain work experience in different fields of Engineering and Information Technology. In addition, we give them the opportunity to enroll for tailor made content-rich training programs in the areas stated below:
- PLC Programming (SIEMENS, ALLEN BRADLEY, MITSUBISHI ETC)
- Industrial Communication
- Analytical Fault Finding Procedure
- SCADA and Visualization
- Process Control.
- Electrical installation and Fittings
- Industrial Panel Design
- Motor Control Technology
- Instrument Calibration.
- Networking and Telecoms
- Security Technology
- Access Control System.
Requirements For Nimbles Engineering Internship
The following are the list of eligible students from these departments:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical Electronics, Computer, Agricultural, Production )
- Physical Science, Computer science and other courses that are related to Engineering and Information Technology.
Eligible Applicants Must:
- Be enrolled full-time in a University or Polytechnic.
- Have authorisation from their school to participate in the Industrial Training programme.
How For Nimbles Engineering Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Email content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution.
Fast track your career with our intensive training courses. These training programs come with field related training softwares and so many other benefits.
Contact no: +2348164059954, 09077182374
Application closing: To be announce soon
Goodluck in your application.