This is to announce the commencement 2019 ExxonMobil Internship/Siwes/IT Application Programme for undergraduates. Therefore Application are invited for suitably qualified students for ExxonMobil 2019 (3 months, 6 months & 1 year) Industrial Training / Internship Program.
ExxonMobil is dedicated to an ongoing recruiting program and our geoscience internship is one avenue we pursue to find qualified candidates. Each year, ExxonMobil hires bright and energetic students who are participating in an undergraduate program in a higher institution. Internships are available year round.
Eligibility Criteria for ExxonMobil 2019 Internship/Industrial Training
Candidates seeking to apply for the 2019 ExxonMobil Students Internship program must;
- Be a full time registered student of any tertiary Institution in Nigeria.
- Enrolled into discipline related to Oil and Gas.
- Be an university or Polytechnic Student .
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- Be 3 months, 6 months or 1 year Industrial Training / Internship Program.
How to Apply for 2019 ExxonMobil Industrial Training/ Internship
Send a scanned copy of;
- School ID Card
- Official School SIWES letter for prove
- Resume/CV (Optional)
Note: You will be replied with a form. You are requested to fill the form and resend.
Application can also be done manually by sending the details above to;
Field Human Resources Manager,
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited,
Qua Iboe Terminal,
Ibeno Akwa Ibom State.