Hurray! This is to announce to you the commencement of ongoing 2019 Nigerian Breweries Internship/SIWES/IT application program for Undergraduate (University and polytechnic). The 2019 Nigerian Breweries Internship program is design for Nigerian undergraduates to provide theories into practice as Nigeria’s Breweries Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain a good working experience is several areas.
Application Deadline: All applicants are expected to apply not later than three months before the proposed starting date.
About 2019 Nigerian Breweries Internship
The programme provides a work experience from day one; providing students the opportunity to work directly with knowledgeable and experienced professionals. Skills and insights gotten from this programme would be of importance in future careers.
This Nigerian Breweries Industrial Training Programme is designed/established for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice.
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision.
- Improve their general business/industry understanding.
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area.
Who is Eligible to Apply for 2019 Nigerian Breweries Internship
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled full‐time in a University or Polytechnic.
- Have authorisation from their school to participate in the programme.
How to Apply for 2019 Nigerian Breweries Internship
All applicants should submit an Official Industrial Letter to any of the Nigerian brewery nationwide. Application letter should contain the following;
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Hand written application Letter.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will contacted for 2019 Nigeria Internship Test 2019.