Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018: This to announce to you the commencement 2018 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship programme. Are you an undergraduate of any Nigerian University or Polytechnic? Do wish to to apply for the ongoing Guinness Undergraduate scholarships scheme? Now this post is purely for you. Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018. Applicants who meet the requirements listed later in this post are advice to apply for the 2018 Guinness Undergraduate Scholarships Scheme on or before 12th October, 2018.
Recommended: How to win any Nigerian undergraduate scholarship
Summary of Guinness Undergraduate Scholarships Scheme/Programme
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Student from our host communities are encourage to apply.
Who is Eligibility to apply for Guinness Undergraduate Scholarships Programme?
Applications are open to students studying the following courses:
Engineering & Sciences
- Lab Science
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations
Other Eligibility Criteria for Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Selection Criteria for Guinness Scholarship
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.
How to Apply for Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to: email@example.com With the following details specified in the email:
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government
- Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or