2019 nlng internship – This is to inform you that the NLNG SIWES application portal is now live/open and interested candidates can apply for 2019 NLNG Internship/SIWES placement. The application portal will be opened for 3 weeks (Nov 2nd – Nov 23, 2018).
The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels. NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
At Nigeria Lng Limited (nlng), we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Who is eligible to Apply for 2019 NLNG Internship Program
The application is fully open to all undergraduates seeking to undergo 6 months or 1 year Industrial Training from any field related to Oil and Gas.
How to apply for 2019 NLNG Internship
- Go to the website www.nlng.com
- Click on the Careers page
- Click on SIWES Application Portal
- Click on ‘register here’ to register your new account on the portal. Pls note: use a valid email address and an easy to remember USERNAME and password
- The application form comes up after successful registration
- Fill out application form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent upon successful submission of the application
Application Deadline: Nov 2nd – Nov 23, 2018Join our 2019 International Scholarship Whatsapp Group for Questions and Updates.