Shell Undergraduate Scholarship program 2018 – E-applications are invited from all 200L students of any Nigerian Tertiary institutions for the ongoing 2018 SHELL Scholarship Program. All eligible Students are hereby invited to submit application online. SHELL scholarship application will run till November 12th, 2018. It is recommended you go through our article guide on shell scholarship application before you start your application.
About 2018 Shell Scholarship Program
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University Scholarships.
Shell Scholarship 2018 Ongoing
Who are eligible to apply for Shell Scholarship?
The merit-based scholarships are in two categories:
- The National Merit Award (NM) and – open to all Nigerians.
- The Areas of Operation Merit Award – open to indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants for Shell Scholarship must:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
How to Apply for Shell Scholarship 2018
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account – for subsequent communication on their applications.
- All applications must be done ONLINE via the application portal- Scholarship Application Portal
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to email@example.com
- Application is free
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Application opens on October 2nd, 2018 and closes November 12th, 2018.
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic performance.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Goodluck in your application!