The TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with diverse interests. Operations of the group primarily span across developing economies in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The group’s business interest covers manufacturing of fruit drinks, juices and dairy products, packaged food and condiments, production of vegetable oil, cotton ginning, poultry and fish farming, processing and marketing of frozen foods, importation and distribution of industrial and agro chemicals, fish trawling and specialised oil services.
Applications are invited for:
Position: Management Trainee Program
Job Location: Nigeria
- TGI is seeking to hire young and talented candidates in Finance, Engineering, Agriculture (seed technician, Agri-inputs sales, CSR, General Business Discipline (HR, sales, supply chain, marketing, strategy, business development) across different locations in Nigeria through her 2018 Management Trainee Programme schedule to commence in Q1 2018
- The Management Trainee will be responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager. The candidate will be expected to maintain a high level of professionalism and expertise.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Learn different functions, operations, management viewpoints, company policies and practices.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Adhere to guidelines of trainee program, achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program
- Attend trainings, take tests, create projects and make presentations
- Gain useful knowledge about the company and business unit in order to set up policies to improve the company.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties plan and direct the work of the organization
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Performing additional duties which are often assigned to management trainees by a particular company apart from the above mentioned duties
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- MBA/M.Sc/MA from top universities
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Certification (added advantage)
- Managerial skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Resourceful and well – organized
- Diversity management skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent analytical thinking and decision making skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and manage change
- Team work/team player
Only qualified candidates will be invited and assessed as per below schedule:
- Executive Chat: 11th – 22nd December 2017
- Resumption: Monday 8th January 2018.
- Aptitude Test: Saturday November 25th 2017
- Assessment Center Lagos: Lagos (Saturday 2nd December 2017) Abuja (Saturday 9th December 2017)
Application Closes on…
24th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TGI Group Management Trainee Programme 2018″
Click here to apply online